- Designed for downhill bikes but make a great bombproof Cargo Bike Wheel.
- Ideal for Surly Big Dummy and Yuba custom builds (just ask us to spec your custom build!)
- A 48 spoke wheel
- m10 nutted axle (nuts supplied)
- 8/9 speed compatible
- colour - black
- 48 spokes
- double eyelets
- double skin rim
- disk compatible (6bolt)
- 135mm spacing OLN
- 14g spokes (black)
- sealed bearing hub
- can be used with rim brakes (but expect the anodising to wear off on the braking surface)
- requires Halo axle spacers for use on Yuba Mundo - see further down this page (10 to 14mm)
The perfect wheel for those with a 20" folding bike that wants batteryless lighting!
- The wheel is built with a superb quality Kinetic, double skinned, alloy rim.
- Double butted stainless steel silver spokes
- Lightweight, sealed Hub Dynamo
- 6v/2.4w dynamo
- ***74mm OLN***
- Weight of fully built wheel - only 940 grammes
Available with silver or black anodised rim (hub is silver on both models)
Beautifully forged and cnc'd Stainless Steel wingnuts by Velo Orange.
Try finding these nowadays and you are more likely to find Shergar first - well until Velo orange kindly started making them again!
Included in the set are 4 wingnuts in total - 2 for the front hub and 2 for the rear hub. Also included are keyed washers for each wingnut.
Simply essential for sympathetic period builds and also for why-the-hell-not retro/modern fixies, singlespeeds and hub gear path racers!
Note - hub not included. May also contain nuts - wingnuts!
- 26 x 1 3/8 rim diamater (590)
- Overall width of rim - 24mm
- Internal bead width - 19mm
- 36 hole drilling (14g)
- Alloy with a high polish
- Single wall
- Valve hole drilled for Schraeder/Woods
- For rim brakes only.
- Weight per rim 470g
- SOLD IN SINGLES